Become a Member
Print out theKHS Membership Form (pdf file) and mail to PO Box 453, Kensington, MD 20895. Annual dues are:
- Individual – $20.00
- Family – $25.00
- Business (small and non-profit) – $75.00
- Corporations – $100.00
- LIFETIME (Individual & Family) – $500.00
- Quarterly newsletter, About Town
- Annual Kensington picture calendar
- Access to historical data on our Town
- Annual membership directory
- Social Events: Holiday party, Winter pot-luck, Spring Garden party
Become a Sponsor
- Supporter $100 (Business card recognition and complimentary calendar)
- Patron $250 (contribution at this level includes the opportunity for a half page recognition in the calendar and five complimentary calendars)
- Benefactor $500 (contribution at this level includes the opportunity for a full page recognition in the calendar and ten complimentary calendars)
The benefits of your tax-deductible sponsorship (we are a 501C-3) include the following:
- Citation of your name or business on the acknowledgment page of the Calendar
- Sponsors of the Society will be listed on our Kensington Concert Series flyers.
- A year’s membership in the Society which entitles you to:
* receive a subscription to the Society’s newsletter;
* receive a Calendar;
* the opportunity to attend educational and entertaining programs on local, county and state history; and
* invitations to the annual winter holiday and garden parties.
Please note your preferred category listing (Friend, Supporter, Patron, or Benefactor), the amount of your contribution (checks should be made payable to KHS) and mail to KHS PO Box 453, Kensington, MD 20895.
KHS thanks the following sponsors for 2012. Please patronize our sponsors. We thank them for their support!
Long and Foster Realtors (Gary and Diana Ditto), Bergmann Cleaners, Kensington Pharmacy, KnowlesPrinting, Safeway, David Gregg Tree Services, Hardware City, Johnson’s Flower & Garden Center, Jubilee Assoc. of MD, Kensington Row Bookshop, Logan’s Automotive, Mizell Lumber & Hardware, Moose, Green & Korom, P.A., Patrick Realty Co., Sub*Urban Trading Company, One Stop Tax and Business Service (Chalres W.C. Yancey), Ayoub N&H Carpet & Rugs, J.S.A. Cardozo Home REmodeling & Improvement (Joel Cardozo), Precious Pals, Washington Securities Corporation, Sunflowers Consignment Boutique, itsy bitsy Bakery, Catch Can, and Susan I. Wranik Associates
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!